Monday, April 13, 2009

For The Record: A Personal Facts & Document Organizer

For The Record: A Personal Facts & Document Organizer by Ricki Pagano

I have to admit I am not the most organized person in the world. I have papers in a small safe, in my sideboard, in plaatic containers and recently I had company coming so papers were stuffed in a bag and put under my bed.

This book is a must have for every one. You can organize every thing and have it all in one book. Why someone has not thought of this is a mystery to me.

It will help you and your family if something should happen to you or a loved one. Here are some of the things the book covers.

1. Personal and Family Information
2. Medical Issues
3. Insurance
4. Legal Information / Document Locator
5. Employment
6. Income / Expenses
7. Financial Assets / Liabilities
8. Retirement Accounts
9. Final Arrangements
10. Important Telephone Numbers
11. Personal Property Inventory

The Appendix covers so much more that you will just have to buy this book to see. I think at one point in our lives we have thought of getting our stuff together but could not find the time. I can honestly say that I have never thought of some of the things the author has mentioned. It was a learning experience for me, and I will use this book.

I can't stress enough how important it is to buy this book. You won't be disappointment if you do.

Ricki Pagano, I will start tomorrow to fill in the pages. I can't thank you enough.

Sandra Heptinstall
Whispering Winds Book Reviews

No comments: