Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lodestone Book Three: The Crucible of Dawn

Hold until release

Lodestone Book Three: The Crucible of Dawn

Mark Whiteway

I never dreamed I would like this type of genre. Yet the more pages I turned, the more I wanted to read this book. I love the way the author has us use our own imagination, as the story goes along. We can all read a book and it is easy to figure things out. But you won’t find it in this book.

I loved the fact that the author did not use any swear words. I have often found they were not needed to tell a good story. Mr. Whiteway has set the standard I believe.

While this book is one of Science Fiction, you will find yourself pulled into the story as I have. If you have never read a book of this genre, then may I suggest you start with this one? You won’t be disappointed.

Rated G

No comments: