Monday, January 18, 2010

The Paper Bag Christmas
Author: Kevin Alan Milne


As a book reviewer I am very seldom at a loss for words. I bought this book because I love Christmas and after reading a review, I decided to buy it and give myself a present . I am having a hard time finding the words to do justice to this book. It is a beautiful story of two brothers named Aaron and Molar who discover, “The best gift they never wanted for Christmas.” This book has made me smile and then cry at times. I can’t recommend this book enough. All that I can say is buy this book as you will not be disappointed. I wish all parents today would do what the parents in this book have done. Teach their children it is better to give then receive. Then their children will say, "The best gift I never wanted for Christmas." I would like to say to the author, "What a wonderful gift you have for writing"

This book is rated G

No comments: