Sunday, December 1, 2013


CASSIE SCOT: Paranormal Detective

Cassandra Morgan Ursula Margaret Scot is born into a world where she is not sure she really fits. Her parents are powerful sorcerers, and yet Cassie does not seem to have any powers. Her siblings all have some types of magic and that leaves Cassie feeling like she does not belong in their world. But where does she belong?

From the first page I was hooked on this book. It is a mystery filled with sorcerers, vampires, romance, the paranormal and murder. This genre’ has a little bit of something for every reader. There is never a dull moment in this story.

I hated it when the story came to the end. I really hope the author continues on with this story. I was left wanting more.

An easy five stars from me.
Rated PG for violence

No comments: