Monday, November 22, 2010

The Purpose of Christmas

What a wonderful book about the real meaning of Christmas. What I loved is it can bring people closer to God. Also a great tool to use if you care about someone, and they have not been saved or know Jesus.

I have found great joy in this book. Plus, I was reminded of somethings I have forgotten to do on a daily bases. That is to pray for the people I love so that all can be saved, and pray for others so that they can know our Savior.

When you open this book say a prayer for the gift that God gave us. That Jesus loved us so much that He died for us so that we could have eternal life with Him. If you have a friend or loved one that does not know Jesus Christ, then take this book to them so they can learn that Jesus is the reason for the season. Also that they are never alone when they have Christ in their hearts. What a blessing this book has been to me.

It is a fast read yet powerful book.

Rated G

No comments: