Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Already Know I Love You

What an absolutely beautiful book. The illustrations are fabulous and the story is one most of us grand parents have felt. It has brought back so many memories. Each time my husband and I learned we were going to be grandparents again it was magic to us. It did not matter if it was the first or last of our grand kids it was a special occurrence each time for us.

Each night as we said our prayers together, we would ask God to take care of our unborn grandchild. Then as more came it was still the same.

We understand what Billy Crystal, is saying in his book! I cried as I thought back to the moments when we have heard, “Mom and Dad we have something to say. We are going to have a baby.”

Well done Billy, well done!


Posted to Midwest in Oct 2011 Rated G

No comments: