Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ramblin Rose' The Porcelain Mines in Russia

This book is really good for kids ten years and up. I have a question before I write my review. What age are we suppose too be to stop enjoying a book that was written for kids? I am 61 and have really enjoyed this book. I could see me in the book when I was younger. The way I think, I should say.


Little did twelve year old Rose know what she was soon to be involved in, when she broke one of her mom’s porcelain plates’. Her world would be turned upside down. She would find herself involved with spies, security and danger.

Rose’s grandfather died. but left her with words that really helped her when she was kidnapped. “There was some truth in every story. It’s up to you to find it and get a hold of it.” I love what he said to her.

Honestly you can buy the book for your child or grandchild, and then read it when they are in school or asleep. You will find your truth and how it worked out for yourself. My husband said I was like Rose in that my mind is talking in right field, and then change to left field and he was stuck in the middle and did not know what to say.



No comments: