Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Gifts: A Jacody Ives Mystery by Linda S. Prather

The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery
Linda S Prather
Echelon Press Publishing
9735 Country Meadows Lane,
Laurel, MD 20723
www.echelonpress.com
978-1590804629
$12.99
288 pages


If you love a good mystery mixed with the supernatural, and suspense, then this is the book for you. It is a thriller that has you thinking one way, and then within the next few pages you are on a journey that will keep you going until the end. It is like being on a roller coaster. You slowly make your way up to the top, all the time watching how high you are going. Then as you reach the top you say to yourself, “What was I thinking?” Yet it is too late to get off. This book is like a roller coaster.

Once you start reading it, there is no turning back. The book will drawl you into the story and the characters. I thought I had it figured out half way through the book, and then sure as shoot I found out I was lost.
This is a great read.

I rate this book PG 13 for language and violence

No comments: