Friday, November 21, 2014

Mr. Miracle

I first have to say this book has a great cover. I did not notice it at first, but when I picked the book up it showed what could be snow falling or ice crystals. You can turn it in all directions and see it. It is truly a lovely cover.

The book is what you would expect from a Christmas story. We find Harry Mills who is an angel sent to earth. This is his first time on earth. When he was in heaven he would look down and observe people and thought he had a pretty good idea on what they were like. So when he was finally given an assignment he thought he was ready. One thing he did not count on was having human feelings while he was here.

His assignment was to help a young woman named Addie Folsom. In helping her he made some mistakes but the ending is what I expected. That did not diminish the story for me. I got this book for those reasons. It is a light read with interesting characters. The book made me feel happy and it was funny in places.

Rated G

No comments: