Thursday, May 19, 2011

Releasing Gillian’s Wolves (Hold until August to post.)
Tara Woolpy
Bats in the Boathouse Press
PO Box 685
Minocqua, WI 54548
715-356-6276
Batsintheboathouse.com
978-0-9832033-0-8
$15.00 paperback and $2.99 ebook
281 pages

When I received this book I was only going to read a few pages to get an idea of what it was about. I had a million things to get done in my house that day. Well one page lead to another and then another, and before I knew it I was hooked and nothing got done.

I really did enjoy this book! There is such a diversity of characters that if one does not get you, another one will. All except Jillian’s husband Jack. He is a Congressman, as well as a liar and a cheat. Jillian has thought for years her husband was cheating on her, and one night she decided enough was enough. She wanted a divorce and to get away.

She thought she would spend the rest of her life alone. At her age love would not be hers again. But as she later finds out love does not have an age limit. Love like wine, can be sweeter with age.

For me, I liked the whole story. The flow of the book I found to be interesting and it held my attention.

I also like the recipes the author has shared with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great review. Sounds like a great book to read. Thanks for the review.