Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Grandma's Stories Tales of the Wild West

A friend of mine sent me quite a few books from Mr. Steber. He uses them when he teaches school. I have found no matter what your age is each book is interesting. While the stories are only a page long the history that you learn is priceless.

Kids find it hard to realize that people could do without so much. I know that my own grandson’s ask me why I always say ice box instead of refrigerator. Well that is because that is what we had.

The reason I say this book is good for everyone is because I think we all take things for granted. So sit back with your child or grand-children and take them back through the history of the beginning of our country. How people made it without all the things we enjoy and use today.
Rated G

No comments: