Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hold until further notice

Lodestone Book 4

"I was amazed that the author was able to take us to a new dimension in the fourth installment of the series. One filled with so many twists that anyone who has read the first three books of this series will be surprised.

"The book can also stand alone, but I recommend that people go back and read the other books first. In the weak economy we are facing here in the USA, buying books can be a luxury. I would say if you like science fiction, you have come to the right place.

"I have been surprised by what happens in this book, but never disappointed. A tremendously likable book. The way this book ended I can see where there needs to be at least another book in the series.

" I would buy this book, as well as the other three. In fact this would make a great movie or television series."

Rated G

No comments: